Parent Survey for Community Outreach (PSCO) Training
June 17th – June 21st, 2019
Future Training Dates:
- August 12th – August 16th, 2019
- September 30th – October 4th, 2019
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Mission Valley
2401 Camino Del Rio N
San Diego, CA 92108
Monday – Thursday: June 17 – June 20, 2019
for direct staff and supervisors/program
managers – 8:30a-4:30p
Friday: June 21, 2019
for supervisors/program managers only – 8:30a-3p
Tuition Pricing: $675 per person (Monday-Thursday); $215 per person (Friday, Supervisors/Program Managers).
Manuals Pricing: PSCO Manuals are $44 each and Supervisor Manuals are $49 each.
Daily parking is free; overnight parking $19
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Friday, May 17th, 2019
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The registration DEADLINE for this training is end of business day, Pacific Standard Time.
- Once you submit this registration request, you will be accepting the Cancellation/Refund Policy terms and conditions (below)
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until American Academy of Pediatrics, California Chapter 3 receives payment for your training slot
HOW TO PAY FOR THE TRAINING
- We can only accept mailed checks as payment.
- Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on where to mail payment.
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until payment for your training slot is received; however, once you submit this registration, you will be accepting the Cancellation/Refund Policy’s terms and conditions.
- When payment is received, your training slot will be secured
Cancellations before 30 days of training will be refunded:
- $450 (for direct service staff)
- $595 (for supervisors/program managers)
Cancellations between 15 and 30 days of training will be refunded:
- $300 (for direct service staff)
- $450 (for supervisors/program managers)
Cancellations 14 days or later of training will not be eligible for refunds. Substitutions without additional invoicing are free. Substitutions requiring additional invoicing will have a $50 fee for each substitution. You will be invoiced for any non-refundable fees upon cancellation.