May 4-8, 2020
We are hopeful this training will continue.
We will be following the recommendations made by state officials regarding gatherings of community members and will email you with updates.
If you have any questions, please contact Allyson Cruz.
Monday – Thursday: May 4 – May 7 for direct staff and supervisors/program managers – 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Friday: May 8 for supervisors/program managers only – 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Future Training Dates:
August 17 – August 21, 2020
November 2 – November 6, 2020
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The registration DEADLINE for this training is end of business day on April 20, 2020.
- Once you submit this registration form, you will be accepting the Cancellation/Refund Policy terms and conditions.
- For training cancellations more than 10 business days prior to the first day of training, a fee of $50 per registrant will be charged.
- For training cancellations less than 10 business days prior to the first day of training, a fee of 50% of the registration fee per registrant will be charged.
- Failure to appear at the training without cancellation 72 hours in advance will result in forfeiture of the training fee per registrant in full.
AAP-CA3 reserves the right to cancel or reschedule due to unforeseen circumstances. If this happens, full registration fees will be refunded, however we are not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees or any expenses incurred as a result of such cancellation. If we decide to cancel a class, registrants will be notified at the email address provided at the time of registration.